Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

He who has ears, let him hear.
Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Daniel Fast - a Day of Celebration and Feasting

Psalm 97:11-12  Light shines on the righteous and joy on the upright in heart.  Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name. 

Yesterday I completed my 21 day fast, along with my family, so early this morning we went out for breakfast, yum.  We gave thanks to the Lord for all He is, all He has done, and He will do in our lives.  This evening we will meet with others, who also fasted, to rejoice in the LORD and to feast on the fatted calf (it's just a brisket, ya'll). 

For those of you who are done with your fast, let's rejoice together in spirit.  Those who are not yet done, I will continue to pray for you... stay strong.  And for those who's spirits are being prompted to fast, I pray you be courageous to take that 1st step!  May the Lord bless you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment