Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

He who has ears, let him hear.
Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daniel Fast - Day 9

We're right in the middle of this 21 day fast.  The 1st week was embarked with excitement and expectation.  This 2nd week has been much more of a struggle... feelings, thoughts, and not to mention cravings.  I thought I was alone in this difficultly but as the reports have been coming in from those that are also fasting I realize that I am definitely not alone.  Each one of us has had a major craving or a weak emotional moment.  My cravings began yesterday even though I made the most delicious pot of vegetable soup ever created on this earth (at least that's what my husband said).  And it didn't help one bit that a child I watch over ate pork chops and cheesy macaroni for lunch... help!   I know the end is near so I shall stay strong and wait upon the Lord... He is my everything.  I am still praying for you... that you too may stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment