Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

He who has ears, let him hear.
Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daniel Fast - Day 21

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 

This is the final day of my 21 day fast and 2 Chronicles 7:14 sums it all up.  Imagine the multitude of people fasting across this nation and planet, praying either at the same time or through out a 24 hour period.  I pray the Lord heals our land, our hearts, our relationships, and anything else that is on your heart and mine.   I close out this fast with a song in my heart:
You are holy
"I saw the Lord, sitting on His throne; clothed in glory and exalted high.  And the train of His robe, it filled the temple; I see angels gather 'round Him and cry:  'You are Holy, oh so Holy, You are Holy Lord of All'".

There is more to this very powerful song and it almost always brings me to tears just imagining the angels singing with me as I worship the Lord singing "You are Holy, Oh so Holy".  And on a larger scale all the people around the world worshiping the Lord while the heavens cry out,  "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory."   

Thank You Father for saving my life by sending Your Son to die for me so that I may live with You in heaven for all eternity!! 

(For your ease and for you to worship with me I placed the song 'You are Holy' on the blog.  Enjoy!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment