Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

He who has ears, let him hear.
Matthew 11:15 (NIV)

Friday, October 15, 2010

My Testimony (part 3 of 4)

After learning about God's own signature upon Jerusalem, I started to wonder about us, His people.  If a piece of land was important enough to place His name upon, I wondered if we, whom He formed, would also bear His name.  My spirit was so curious and there was such a prompting to find the answer, but alas, I am not a theologian and at the time I was computer illiterate. The Lord kept calling me to search for the answer, so I searched the scriptures.  I could not find the answer I was looking for but I now know that the Lord was withholding them until the right moment because my search would have ended and scripture was not what He wanted me to find.
  
What I knew for sure:
  1. It wasn't an accident that the Shin ש (the symbol for God's name; El-Shaddai meaning God Almighty) was placed on this piece of land, Jerusalem; God ordained it.  1 Kings 11:36 (NIV) I will give one tribe to his son so that David my servant may always have a lamp before me in Jerusalem, the city where I chose to put my Name.  
  2. We, also, are not an accident; He ordained our existence.  Isaiah 43:7 (KJV) Even every one that is called by my name:  for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.  
The Lord placed such restlessness within me, as if I was missing something of great value and I had to find it.  One day while showering, the Lord placed the thought in my mind, "the heart".  I began to think about salvation; we ask Jesus into our 'hearts'.  The heart is our core; it's where our feelings figuratively lie.  We say things like, "My heart is filled with joy", or "You broke my heart", and one of my favorites, "I love you with all my heart".  I wondered if this was where the Lord had written His name.  I had no idea how to search the internet so I turned to my handy dandy encyclopedia.  And there, to my amazement, was His signature!  I wanted to make sure it wasn't just my imagination so I stayed calm and asked my husband to look at my findings.  It took all my strength to refrain from shouting out with joy, not yet anyway.  He studied it for a moment, gave me a curious look then said, "I think you've got something there".  Yahoo!!


Inside a human heart; see God's signature (the Shin ש) placed within it:  


(Three different views)

(Follow the pink shaded area)












(Follow the light beige shaded area)
(Follow the maroon shaded area)

This is what El-Shaddai said to me, "You are because I Am".

Jeremiah 15:16 (NIV) When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear you name, O LORD God Almighty.

Just as God chose Jerusalem to sign His name, He also chose to create you and me and write His name upon us.  Whether we chose to follow Him or not we are all God's children, He signed His name on every one of us.  If we choose to follow Him we will live with Him in the New Jerusalem worshiping him along with the angels singing, "Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna in the Highest."

Imagine the sweet aroma of the Lord Almighty filling each nostril as He enters the temple in His royal robes.   His majestic train, in colors no human eye has seen, fills the room.  The walls and pillars tremble and you feel a rumble in your chest as all of creation sings in one accord, "...Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." Isaiah 6:3.  He passes each person on bended knee; your breathing becomes faster as you sense the King's presence.  In your reverent bow you hear his footsteps coming closer.  His robes brush across your body, He pauses in front of you, when you hear Him say, "I have written My name upon you; breathe in My breath for I Am in your presence."

Ezekiel 10:4-5 Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple.  The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the Lord.  The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty when he speaks.

If you would like to be in His presence and savor His breath then please take a moment to ask Him into your heart.  There is a prayer at the bottom of the page in case you need a little help getting started.  I love you and hope to see each of you on that glorious day!!  

(Questions?  Feel free to e-mail them to me at fwmade.blog@gmail.com)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment